Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, Permanent
Who we are
Caternet is an online SaaS solution for the Hospitality Industry. Our modules include live priced e-procurement, stock management, paperless invoicing, price guidance, menu and recipe planning and budget & forecasting. Our product saves users time, control their costs and improve margins.
Who you are
Key Skills required (Must have/be)
- Using C# and ASP.NET MVC with WebAPI or ASPNET Core to build microservices with RESTful interfaces.
- Solid T-SQL querying and database design skills with a solid awareness of performance and scalability concerns.
- Working with message based architecture using a Service Bus to communicate between services.
- Automating unit, integration and regression testing.
- Automating building and deployment using a continuous integration pipeline (such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy).
- Experience with NoSQL persistence, such as document stores and graph databases.
- Experience with Azure Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience deploying into the cloud, either Azure or AWS.
- Experience with SSRS or Power BI.
- Working in an agile environment
Why work for Caternet?
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we encourage both personal and corporate growth through fully funded Microsoft Certified Qualifications and Pluralsight Subscriptions.
Other benefits include; Company Pension, 25 days holiday and a Spacious Office Environment from which is easily commutable (train, motorway, bus and airport links), in a Town Centre Location (shops, banks, restaurants etc).
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then please send your email and CV to: