App Developer (React Native)
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, Permanent
Who we are
Zupatech are a fast growing Microsoft Partner based in Eastleigh. Well established in the hospitality industry,
offering a market leading product to a range of clients across the UK, we are now taking on an ambitious project,
setting up a development team to launch a new, cutting edge product within the procurement sector. In order
to fulfil these ambitious plans, we need the best developers in the area to join us. There is the opportunity to
play a key part in driving the business forward, working innovatively with the rest of the team to create a world
class solution. Zupatech offer a highly rewarding environment with a relaxed culture and the chance to work
with the latest and greatest tech.
Who you are
You will be a forward thinking, motivated individual with a results-driven desire, working in a collaborative
and fast-paced environment, and have a high focus on producing robust, functional, and quality application
software, enabling its end users to make informed, fast and accurate business and life decisions.
- Ability to build and deliver cross platform apps for Android and iOS, working closely with designers,
analysts, stakeholders and engineers within in the team.
- Creating well-engineered applications that have a high technical quality and can scale to meet our
ongoing digital strategy – no matter how complex.
- Taking part in the complete lifecycle of app development; starting from design, mockup, development, testing, optimisation, deployment and release to market launch.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and standards.
- Achieve functional software apps through analysis that translates stakeholder needs into new products, services and profits.
- Managing constant change through innovation.
- Communicating with all stakeholders – not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
Key Skills required (Must have/be)
- Professional experience with native Android or iOS development and its release processes.
- Experience with memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Good design aesthetics.
- Proven experience working within agile environments.
- Focus on continuous improvement and an ability to describe the approaches you have taken.
- Willingness to dive in with our analysts, designers and developers on day one.
- Open to good ideas, wherever they come from.
- The ability to work independently and prioritise workload.
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, an eye for quality and attention
- Strong working knowledge of Git.
- Experience using test-driven development and writing accurate tests.
Why work for Caternet?
Being a fast growing Microsoft Technology Partner, we encourage both personal and corporate growth through fully funded Microsoft Certified Qualifications and Pluralsight Subscriptions.
Other benefits include; Company Pension, 25 days holiday and a Spacious Office Environment from which is easily commutable (train, motorway, bus and airport links), in a Town Centre Location (shops, banks, restaurants etc).
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then please send your email and CV to: